Ejsak family history

Include as much as you know of name, town, street address, occupation, date.
anita 275

Ejsak family history

Post by anita 275 »

I am currently searching for birth and military service records for my father, Mr Antoni Ejsak, who was born in Wielkim Lesie on the 1st of May in 1913. His father was Ignacy Ejsak ( 8th September 1870-23 rd December 1955)and mother was Helena Miniakowska (15 June 1879-23 March 1966). He had a number of brothers: Witek( 1919-1998); Alexander; Stanislaw; Janek; Ignacy; and Jozek and a sister Sabina( 1922-2003), who married Konstanty Ziolkiewicz. Other information that I have found states that he might have been born in Zaprosie, Luniniec, Polesie as this was where his brother Alexander was born. His religion was Catholic. His last known address prior to WWII was Kleck, Nieswicz, Nowogrodek. He joined the Polish army on the 10th August 1939 and was captured by the Germans at Zemberg and was then a prisoner of war. On the 11th of June 1949 he departed from Naples Italy on the General Omar Bundy to Australia. He married Lina Elizabeth Fladung on the 13th June 1946.
Could you please inform me as to how I can access any records regarding my father and grandparents.
If there are any records available for my grandparents, Ignancy and Helena Ejsak I would appreciate being able to access those as well.
logan
Site Admin

Re: Ejsak family history

Post by logan »

The surname EJSAK does not appear in any of the sources currently indexed by this site. However, coverage of Polesie and Nowogrodek during the Russian Empire period is likely to expand in the near future.

There is one match for EJZAK further afield, a liquor dealer in Lublin in the 1929 Poland and Danzig Business Directory {d23}.

Regarding access to records, this search engine is self-serve and all search results link to corresponding images from the original sources. No special access is required.

Logan