1913 Galicia Business Directory

Notes about individual sources. If you have something to add, please check whether a topic already exists for the source, and, if so, post to that topic.
logan
Site Admin

1913 Galicia Business Directory

Post by logan »

The website hosting the 1913 Galicia Business Directory is sometimes very slow to display the images, when you try to change the image number. If this happens to you, be patient. Type the image number you want once and wait. After a few minutes (literally), it should be displayed. If you have a lot of images to view in this directory, you can download the entire directory from the site and view it offline.

-Logan
EmiliaKoziebrodzka

Re: 1913 Galicia Business Directory

Post by EmiliaKoziebrodzka »

Hello,
I am searching for the 1913 Galician business directory. Would anyone know where I can rent the microfilm, what library would have it? Emilia
logan
Site Admin

Post by logan »

EmiliaKoziebrodzka wrote:Hello,
I am searching for the 1913 Galician business directory. Would anyone know where I can rent the microfilm, what library would have it? Emilia
The description of the online version at http://www.pbc.rzeszow.pl/dlibra/docmetadata?id=2483 suggests that the source institution is Wojewódzka i Miejska Biblioteka Publiczna w Rzeszowie. Perhaps, you can order a microfilm from them, if the online version does not meet your needs.

-Logan
EmiliaKoziebrodzka

Post by EmiliaKoziebrodzka »

Thank you so very much!
I appreciate your help. Emilia