gacioch

Include as much as you know of name, town, street address, occupation, date.
LAURALEE26

gacioch

Post by LAURALEE26 »

I am searching for information on my grandfather Jacob Gacioch and especially his wife.I am trying to find her full name. I believe he was born in Zeomek,P oland.Belonging to the BARANOWA PARISH.His birthday is 3/25/1872. Have no idea of her birth city.
They immigrated April 1900 with their son Stanley (americanized name.) He was born in Poland on April 7 1899.I am looking for the marriage licence of my Grandfather and wife. Her name (maiden) from different sources was Wagner,Wazickowa,Wasiak.Her name on Ellis Island was Teofilo and later in America she was called Tillie. sOME OF PAPERS LISTED HER AS TILLIE G GASHER . ANOTHER AS TILLIE GACOK GASHER. THEIR NAME WAS CHANGED TO GASHER IN THE U.S. VERY CONFUSING. Could Gacok be a middle name.Would appreciate any info.I believe Jacob's fathers name was Martin.They migrated to Western Pa.
Dlw703

Re: gacioch

Post by Dlw703 »

Hi my name is Darlene Wilbur my maiden name was Lesouski. I am the youngest child of Mary Lesouski. My grandfather's name was Jacob Gasher. I believe your mother name was Sophie she was my mother's sister. I would love to get in contact with you regarding our family. I had such high regards for your mother Sophie. I have a twin sister named Marlene McManus we both live in Northern Virginia. My brother Allen Lesouski lives in Scenery Hill, Pa. Also, Helen my mother's youngest sister Helen lives in Scenery Hill I, believe she is around 90 years old. My cell number is 703-473-0359 and my home phone is 703-590-0359
LAURALEE26

Re: gacioch

Post by LAURALEE26 »

hI DARLENE,
I am so happy to hear from you...I remember you and sister as twins...i THOUGHT MY DAUGHTER RONNY LOOKED LIKE YOU GIRLS...BUT ONLY SAW YOU JUST A FEW TIMES...i WANT TO TALK TO YOU AND SEE HOW AUNT MARYS FAMILY IS DOING...I WILL CALL YOU ...MY NAME IS LAURA...i NOW LIVE IN GEORGIA...WE LIVED IN CLEVELAND BEFORE WE CAME TO GEORGIA AFTER RETIREMENT....MY SISTER CAROL WHO HELPED ME WITH THE GENEOLOGY..DIED IN 2011 AND I MISS HER...WE TALKED FOR HOURS ON THE PHONE ABOUT THE GENEOLOGY....FROM WHAT I WOULD REMEMBER ABOUT YOUR MOTHER SHE WAS SO SWEET AND IT SEEMED HER CHILDREN WERE SO GOOD TO HER.YOUR DAD I REMEMBER A LITTLE....I THINK HE WAS CALLED GUS...LOL I HAVE A DAUGHTER NAMED GUS...MY REGULAR EMAIL IS HELGAJAKE@YAHOO.COM
MY PHONE IS 678 308 1997 AND 678 961 9154....CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM ...USE MY REGULAR EMAIL AS IT WILL BE QUICKER...SO GLAD I CAME ON THIS BOARD