Looking for Duniec, Kishko, Okoniewski, or Glinski Family

Include as much as you know of name, town, street address, occupation, date.
nomad440

Looking for Duniec, Kishko, Okoniewski, or Glinski Family

Post by nomad440 »

Hi.

I am looking for information for my Family...
My Family was taken by the Germans to work in their Factories in Western Germany. :( :(
I can supply Christian ( First) Names, and what few Localities I have, also dates.

Originally from RADZKI, apparently in Poland near the Lithuanian/Belorus border.
My Mothers side is Duniec... with KISHKO being Grandmothers Maiden name. I have details for G/father and G/Mother.... DOB Names etc.... also for any offspring.

I have MOST of the Family but am missing my Aunty SONIA ... Her name at the end of WW2 was DUNIEC... I was told she married after "going home".
I have no idea if Sonia is dead or alive or even WHERE she might be. :( :(

ANY information beyond my Grandfathers/Grandmothers details or Aunty Sonia is greatly appreciated.

On Dad's side, OKONIEWSKI is the Family name... with my Grandmother being a GLINSKI.
APPARENTLY Dad was born in VILNO.

I have found a Family with the same Surname here in Australia.... but both myself and that Family are missing the link that ties us together.

Sadly this is the only info I have on this side of the Family....

I appreciate ANY help given
Rick
Australia
hairgone

Re: Looking for Duniec, Kishko, Okoniewski, or Glinski Famil

Post by hairgone »

I don't know if this is of any help to you but my grandmother's maiden name was Golinski. I know she lived in Krinki and my grandfather had a bakery there. Krinki is a half hour ride from Bialystok.
Roz Brandt Finkelstein
Family2012

Post by Family2012 »

There is a Duniec in Poland who has a lot of information..perhaps you could try them
Ronnie Dunetz

Post by Ronnie Dunetz »

HI Rick from Israel-

My family name is Dunetz---the Polish spelling was Duniec. I am currently delving into my family tree, still trying to get the most info out of my 92 year old father and 94 year old aunt, who are still chugging away and have lot of memory in store...Please give me all the information you may have on your Duniec connection and I will be glad to try and help: towns where they lived, ages more or less, immigration times and places- anything that can connect Duniec---looking forward to it!

Cheers- Ronnie Dunetz